Wednesday 22 July 2015

Time Flies when you're....not sleeping? No it doesn't.

So, I'm having a hard time coming to grips that my babies are 10 months old. Math was never my strong point, but I'm pretty sure I have a 1st birthday to plan in less that two months. Less than 2 months until these babes turn 1! Crazy, crazy!

This (almost) year has been full of ups and an incredibly high number of downs! Having twins is no joke (although I sure thought someone was joking when I found out it was twins. Read about that here). Between the sleep deprivation, obscene amount of diapers, sleep deprivation, puke, sleep deprivation, need for caffeine, crying, ...did I mention sleep deprivation? 

All grumbling aside, I would NEVER go back. Having twins is a ton of fun. I'm amazed at them. Sometimes I just stare and wonder a) how did they both fit inside of me? b) I can't believe I delivered two babies! c) how did I get so lucky? d) Surely these are the cutest twin baby girls in all of history!

Do you think I'm kidding about the cute part? Ok, see for yourself!

March 20, 2015-wedding dress rehearsal
 7 month photo


 6 months


8 months



9 months

10 months - not so cooperative these days

Out for a walk

Bath time fun!

Both standing! Walking to follow soonish (not too soon, right girls?)
So there's a  bit of catch up! One of the things I usually love about having twins is meeting new people. You feel a bit like a celebrity. I talk to lots and LOTS of people when I'm out with the girls. Most of the time it's fun. If someone is grumpy (usually me) and/or I'm in a rush, it can be frustrating to be bombarded with questions. There are days when I want to answer like this:

Thanks for checking in! Enjoy your day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment